Who is Thoroughbred Title Services?
What is title insurance and why do I need it?
How much does title insurance cost?
How and when do I get title insurance?
Is there a conflict of interest if...?
What our clients say
Who is Thoroughbred Title Services
- Thoroughbred Title Services was established by Houlihan Lawrence to offer its customers a less expensive, faster and easier home closing experience.
- With over 17 years of experience in the Westchester real estate market, Thoroughbred Title Services (formerly Electronic Land Services) has a reputation for excellence, integrity, accuracy and unparalleled customer service.
How can Thoroughbred Title Services help me save money?
- Thoroughbred Title Services helps you save money by passing through closing cost savings direct to you. For the first time in NY State, their underwriter1 has initiated a 10% discount. This is not available anywhere else. Second, Thoroughbred Title Services has streamlined the closing process and reduced service fees an additional 5 – 16% for a total savings of 15 – 26%.
Will anyone from Thoroughbred Title Services contact me?
- You may receive an email from Thoroughbred Title Services shortly after the time of an accepted offer alerting you to the closing cost savings opportunity.
- Should you prefer NOT to be contacted by our affiliated businesses, you will have an opportunity to ‘opt out’ when you sign our Affiliated Business Disclosure Form or at any time upon request.
1EnTitle Insurance Company is an A’ prime (unsurpassed) rated insurance underwriter (according to Demotech, the leader in title insurance company ratings), with over 30 years of underwriting experience and licensed in 35 states and the District of Columbia.